Anti-Chop Function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5813] Anti-Chop Function
  • From: binklmj5 at (Mathew J. Binkley)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:44:16 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

The Chop[Data, Min] sets all values in Data that are < Min equal to 0.  Is
there an equivalent function that will take all values in Data that are >
Max and set them equal to 0?  I'm trying to eliminate the DC components
of a Fourier transform, and the only way I've been able to do it to date
is buy manually Delete[]-ing the first value and Insert[] -ing 0.

Mathew Jason Binkley - Astronomy TA  | "It was the dawn of the Third Age
Wake Forest University - Olin 304    |  of mankind, the year the Great
Phone: (910) 759-4957                |  War came upon us all."
WWW: |  - John Sheridan, Babylon 5