Printing PS figures

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5823] Printing PS figures
  • From: Abdelwahab Taha <taha at>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:44:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

	I am trying to print some graphs that were generated using Mathematica
3.0 on Linux machine.  The figures print well, except that they have a
header that shows the page number, and the name of the file.

I would like to remove these.  I tried using Print Options, and clicking
no header on first page, and adding None in all the title fields, but
that did not work.  Any help appreciated.
Abdelwahab Taha
Dept. of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, UIUC
e-mail: taha at
A mathematician is a machine for converting
coffee into theorems.