Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5829] Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
- From: Stephen <stephend at coil.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 03:19:32 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have an ongoing problem viewing pretty much any symbol on my Mac.
Quadra 800. I have Student Version of Mathematica 2.2.2 and none of my
three fresh loads of fonts have corrected the problem. Is there a patch
or something I can use to get this application to work.
I am getting frustrated as heck.
Stephend at coil.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Anti-Chop Function
Next by Date:
Re: HTML conversion question
Previous by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by thread:
Data handling in mathematica 2.2 and 3.0