  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg5829] Re: Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
  • From: Stephen <stephend at coil.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 03:19:32 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have an ongoing problem viewing pretty much any symbol on my Mac.
Quadra 800.  I have Student Version of Mathematica 2.2.2 and none of my
three fresh loads of fonts have corrected the problem.  Is there a patch
or something I can use to get this application to work.
I am getting frustrated as heck.

Stephend at coil.com