Re: Mathematica 2.2 and NT4.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5648] Re: [mg5644] Mathematica 2.2 and NT4.0
- From: Avner Kornfeld <Avner_Kornfeld at ccm.idc.intel.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:56:39 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Tim, I installed windows NT 4.0 from DOS. Mathematica 2.2.1 (full version) is working fine. No problems yet - used it for a few days only. I have not re-instaaled Mathematica. Took math.exe as is and run it. I hope it helps. Dr. Avner Kornfeld avner_kornfeld at ccm.idc.intel.com Will Mathematica 2.2 (student edition) run under windows NT 4.0? _ _ ___ ( \ Tim Gorjanc - University of Ottawa Physics / ) ___ (___) ) ) dredd at magmacom.com - tim at physics.uottawa.ca ( ( (___) (_/ http://www.magmacom.com/~dredd \_) " Heisenberg might have slept here "