defining function over new Notation ?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5626] defining function over new Notation ?
  • From: Cyrill Oseledets <oseledet at>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 21:04:55 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a problem with defining new function which will use as arguments
a new notation (defined by Notation.m package). That is an example:

I defined:

Now I want to define new function:

But now

?Funct  will give me

and my input in the form "CircleTimes" will not be evaaluated by
"Funct"(since pattern will not match).

Could I still define my function preserving my notation?