Re: Quaternary Phase Diagrams

At 04:22 PM 1/7/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me? I stumped the tech support boys
>ETC
>http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~mdbrown2/saltpete.htm
>
>-Mike

Mike,

would you send me
1. some real data for the last plot in
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~mdbrown2/saltpete.htm

2. either a fax address or a mailing address that
I can send some graphs from Mma for your consideration.

3. I have a reasonable product, but need to take care
of some cosmetic considerations before I release the
package.

4. I also need to know whether you are on 3.0 or 2.2
because a difference will exist in what I release.

Sherman C. Reed