Re: Quaternary Phase Diagrams

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5731] Re: [mg5682] Quaternary Phase Diagrams
  • From: Sherman Reed <Sherman.Reed at>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 14:29:18 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

At 04:22 PM 1/7/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me? I stumped the tech support boys

would you send me
1. some real data for the last plot in

2. either a fax address or a mailing address that
I can send some graphs from Mma for your consideration.

3. I have a reasonable product, but need to take care
of some cosmetic considerations before I release the

4. I also need to know whether you are on 3.0 or 2.2
because a difference will exist in what I release.

Sherman C. Reed