- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7812] Re: Kalman-Filter
- From: Igor Bakshee <bakshee>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:45:53 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Kalman filter is implemented in Control System Professional.
You may want to have a look at
> Hi out there,
> did anybody yet implement the Kalman-Filter? I will have to do it in the
> next few days ...
> Suggestions - especially concerning initialisation - appreciated.
> Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Apparent Documentation Error for SphericalHarmonicY
Next by Date:
How to see special characters and mathematical symbols?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: