Q : Lists as sets.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7810] Q : Lists as sets.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at manet.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:45:51 -0400
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to use a list as a mathematical set. How can I do that? (Nothing in
the MMA book).
I found one (not elegant) way to do it : Allways do set=Union[list] but
that is really ugly.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
| EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr :::: oron at clipper.ens.fr |
| Homepage : http://pmmh.espci.fr/~oron/personal.html |
| fido : 2:325/302.8 |
| Soyez braves - be brave. |
Prev by Date:
Re: Prime[x] crashes kernel for large x
Next by Date:
symbolically solve an integral of ArcSinh[..]
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Q : Lists as sets.