- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7836] Remote Kernel
- From: morgul at gator.net (Rana)
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 03:01:17 -0400
- Organization: A Red Hat Commercial Linux Site
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could anyone please tell me how to operate a remote kernel on a
non-trusting Unix machine if I am using a NT 4.0, both with MMA 3.0?
In truth, I haven't even got it to work on a machine with the same OS, but
it would be great if someone could tell me both.
Prev by Date:
Re: A quick question
Next by Date:
Re: Question on Positive[x]=True
Previous by thread:
Re: Breaking a sphere surface area into equal portions?
Next by thread:
Elevations in 3D