linear differential equations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7936] linear differential equations
  • From: bernhard.petri at
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:46:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have I system of 3 linear differential equations, which I have tackled
with ndsolve. The system shows a stable limit cycle. Now my problem is
that I want to know where the maxima and/or minima for the three
obviously periodic functions are. Has anybody a practical solution ?

Bernhard Petri

Institut f=81r Zoologie 1
Universit=84t Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg