Re: Table of euclidean distances...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7947] Re: Table of euclidean distances...
- From: dreece at atl.mindspring.com (Daryl Reece)
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:40:23 -0400
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The easiest method to calculate distances is
Apply[Plus,#]& /@ ((src-fld)^2)
This produces a list of distances between corresponding n-dimensional
Hope this helps,
Prev by Date:
Help: Implicit 3D-Plot
Next by Date:
Re: how to change plot label fonts
Previous by thread:
Table of euclidean distances...
Next by thread:
Re: Replace expressions