Button Palette MMA 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7970] Button Palette MMA 3.0
- From: THE_WITTIGS <THE_WITTIGS at prodigy.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 02:37:37 -0400
- Organization: Home Use
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone tell me how to create a button palette. I wish to create
several specialized palettes for different mathematical calculations. I
have tried create palette, however, it does not allow me to merge buttons
or delete unused buttons.
Would prefer to do this without having to code it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Wrong behavior of CrossProduct
Next by Date:
Re: Area under Curve
Previous by thread:
AW: Help needed!
Next by thread:
AW: Questions on fitting and plotting data