- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8001] Printing problems
- From: Phil Moore <pmoore at access.eve.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:57:55 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We've been experiencing problems with printing the notebooks. Namely,
sometimes the font size is MUCH different from the chosen font size.
This causes the Input to overlap with the Output on the printed page.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to select unique elements in a list?
Next by Date:
Re: Wrong behavior of CrossProduct
Previous by thread:
AW: Questions on fitting and plotting data
Next by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers