Re: Frame Label's fonts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8002] Re: Frame Label's fonts
  • From: bshoels at (Brett Shoelson)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:57:56 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dimiter Petsev (dimiter at wrote:
: Hi everyone,
: I can not overcome the following problem.  When trying to changes the
fonts of frame labels (using DefaultFont command) I succeed only if
the ordinate axis label is not rotated.  If I rotate it (by using
RotateLabel->True) the ordinate label appears in the previous font.
Everything else except it is in the font which I have specified.
: Could anyone advise me how to make Mathematica to change the font of a
rotated ordinate frame label as well?
: Thanks in advance,
: Dimiter Petsev
Dimiter, the following works for me with RotateLabel True or False:

Frame->True,FrameLabel->FontForm["A Sinusoid",{"Helvetica-Bold",12}],

Hope this helps,
Brett Shoelson
bshoels at