Re: [Q]contour integral in MMA3.0

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7990] Re: [Q]contour integral in MMA3.0
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:57:42 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Lee, Sung-Shin wrote:

> it's my third try...but no answer yet...
> i want to know how to solve a contour integral in MMA3.0...
> I heard there is a site about this integral in mma...
> Anyone who has experiences in contour integral, help me out..
> U can drop me a mail..
> mailto:sungshin at

The following message was posted to comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica on
Fri, 16 May 1997.  At that time your reply-to address was
received no reply.

Lee, Sung-Shin wrote:

> I wander how to express contour integral in mma 3.0.
> Please, do not say to change the variables.
> I want to express contour integral in typesetted form and
> solve'em.
> Any clues will be helpful.

I have written a Notebook for the plenary session at ATCM '97 (The
Second Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics -- which contains a section on
contour integrals in typeset form.  The paper is available at

The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA  6907                     mailto:paul at

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player