- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7754] cell spacing
- From: rpollak at risc.uni-linz.ac.at (Robert Pollak)
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 04:41:25 -0400
- Organization: RISC, J.K. University of Linz, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the following formatting question for Mma3.0:
How can I decrease the vertical distance of cells?
I have to print out (automatically generated) notebooks
with a lot of text cells, each cell containing only one line.
In the printout (as on screen) it looks like having
an empty line between the lines, which I want to avoid.
So far I always merged all the cells into one before printing,
to make the lines dense, but this is no solution for
me, since the cell group structure is very nested and I
want to print the cell brackets for displaying this structure.
I tried several of the options from the option inspector,
but did not find the one who does it :-(
Thank you for any help,
please email me a copy of your answer, since I often
have problems reading news on my system.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Bayesian: Markov chain Monte Carlo
Previous by thread:
2-D Graphics Options
Next by thread:
Re: cell spacing