Q: Help on Plotting with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7771] Q: Help on Plotting with Mathematica
  • From: "Mitchell Duncan" <netman at mpx.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:40:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Folks,

I'm trying to use Mathematica to plot some numbers. These have been
extracted from a comma-delimited ASCII file.

I have managed to get them into a number of tables, from which I want to
plot the series.

I get errors like "Graphics::gptn Coordinate 215 in {1,215} is not a
floating point number". It is right 215 is an integer, but what can I do
about it?

Please help !?

Michael