But can it do...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7775] But can it do...
- From: Daniel Goscha <dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:40:55 -0400
- Organization: Illinois State University-IS/Network Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am considering purchasing Mma 3.0. However, my main concern is that I will get it and it will not be able to do the things I want. So, I was wondering if those who already have it could advise me whether or not Mma 3.0 can: (1) Plot error bars on data given a data set and error information (2) Allow mw to make "annotations" to a plot. Meaning, if I want to plot a set of data with error bars, can I then "draw" in an arrow pointing to a feature of the plot and make a note about it right there on the plot? Unfortunately I need to make a decision very soon, so please reply as soon as possible. E-mail replies are desired. Many thanks!! -daniel goscha dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu <*>