But can it do...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7775] But can it do...
- From: Daniel Goscha <dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:40:55 -0400
- Organization: Illinois State University-IS/Network Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am considering purchasing Mma 3.0. However, my main concern is that I
will get it and it will not be able to do the things I want. So, I was
wondering if those who already have it could advise me whether or not
Mma 3.0 can:
(1) Plot error bars on data given a data set and error information
(2) Allow mw to make "annotations" to a plot. Meaning, if I want to
plot a set of data with error bars, can I then "draw" in an arrow
pointing to a feature of the plot and make a note about it right there
on the plot?
Unfortunately I need to make a decision very soon, so please reply as
soon as possible. E-mail replies are desired. Many thanks!!
dgoscha at phy.ilstu.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: nested * and ** (rules for commutative quantities)
Previous by thread:
Re: Partial Derivatives
Next by thread:
Re: But can it do...