Re: character problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7805] Re: character problem
- From: Tom Wickham-Jones <twj>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:45:49 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
psksvp wrote: > > Hi > > I'm using Mathematica ver 3.0 on NT4(english). When I tried to type '[' key, > I got other character instead. Does anyone have the same problem as me? > Is there any way to solve this problem? I would start by looking at the Tech Support FAQs. http://www.wolfram.com/support/ In particular look at: http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Windows/FE/FontsNotWorking.html which will give you some information that may help to solve your problem.