Re: character problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7805] Re: character problem
- From: Tom Wickham-Jones <twj>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 02:45:49 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I'm using Mathematica ver 3.0 on NT4(english). When I tried to type '[' key,
> I got other character instead. Does anyone have the same problem as me?
> Is there any way to solve this problem?
I would start by looking at the Tech Support FAQs.
In particular look at:
which will give you some information that may help to solve your problem.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Apparent Documentation Error for SphericalHarmonicY
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How to see special characters and mathematical symbols?