Nonlinear Fit

Hi,

I would like to fit a function that is defined on intervalls of
variable space.

i.e. the function has one variable t and parameters c0 c1 t0
I would like to fit the equivalent of If[t>t0,formula1,formula2].

NonlinearFit in Mma 3 doesn't like this construct at all.

Thanks for any input, Stephan

--
Task:  System Administration Unix (HP-UX, Linux, FreeBSD)
Email: Stephan Trebels <strebel2 at cage.mpibpc.gwdg.de>