Re: About PolynomialDivision & the Notebook Frontend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7563] Re: [mg7384] About PolynomialDivision & the Notebook Frontend
  • From: "Sherman.Reed" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 16:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

chee
as far a PolynomialDivision is concerned, it is easy to create a function
or package or whatever from
PolynomialQuotient and PolynomialRemainder that does exactly that.  It is a
good
exercise to extend your knowledge of Mma.

I agree the learning curve is steep, initially; however the learning curve
flattens
out for any math, science or engineering course that you take latter on.
Mma
also gives you a definite edge professionally.

so there is a huge payoff.

Sherman C. Reed
sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net