Details on Mma 3.0 numerics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7482] Details on Mma 3.0 numerics
- From: Ersek_Ted%PAX1A at mr.nawcad.navy.mil
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 01:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Sofroniou (of WRI) put together an in depth write up on the
numerical arithmetic implemented in Mma 3.0. It's probably on
your hard drive, and it covers details not mentioned in other
documentation (even a few trap doors).
You should read it if your interested in the numerical capabilities
It came as a "demo notebook" with version 3.0.1.
I think it came with version 3.0.0 as well. My installation is for Win 95.
I don't know if it's included with the release for all systems.
The notebook is NumericsReport.nb
To find the notebook go to:
Demos (scroll down)
Numerics Report (scroll down)
Prev by Date:
Re: Just another bug in MMA 3.0
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Just another bug in MMA 3.0
Next by thread: