Re: Bug inputing Inline Equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7578] Re: [mg7535] Bug inputing Inline Equations
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 03:13:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Amaro Jose Rica da Silva wrote: > > Hi all, > > Has anyone experienced a alteration of display when trying to do Inline > equation editing on a text cell in Mma3.0 ? When I try to subscript a > symbol the cursor just moves to some other part of the screen and starts > writing there, until I do some sort of resizing of the window or other > formatting action. Any hints ? > > Amaro Yes, I experience similar problems, but it can happen with text based cells for me as well. It is especially annoying when I have a very large cell with lots of code because I insert incorrect code at the wrong point. On my system, the cursor almost always jumps to the beginning of the cell. I wish there was some way to turn off the "smart editing" altogether.