- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7616] Mathematica 1.0?
- From: mokun at leland.stanford.edu (Michael Okun)
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:53:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I was wondering if anybody knows where I could find a copy of Mathematica 1.0 for DOS. I want to run it on either a 286 laptop or the HP 200LX palmtop (186 with 2 Megs ram, all of which can be used for Mma). Will this work? If you have any information where to get this, or whether it will work on either of these machines, please write me e-mail (I don't read this newsgroup often) Thanks, Michael Okun