Re: Intelligent handling of Infinity in Limits
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7638] Re: [mg7622] Intelligent handling of Infinity in Limits
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 03:36:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Locutus Of The Hair Club for Men wrote: > > student version of mathtensor is not crippled----is the student version > of MMA crippled in any way? The only way the student version of MMA 3.0 is "crippled" is that when you print pages, there is a header or footer that reads "printed by mathematica for students". This is hardwired into the front end so you can't get rid of it no matter what you do.