Mma Performance: K6 or P200?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7556] Mma Performance: K6 or P200?
- From: Buttgereit <Buttgereit at compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:38:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there, concerning Mathematica 3.0 performance on PC: did anybody compare AMD K6 and Pentium 200? I'm thinking of buying a faster processor - mainly because of Mathematica. Pentium seems faster in Floating Point, K6 in Integer operations. Suggestions appreciated. Greetings, Peter