I called all the numbers on the web page, but they don't have any idea
about online submission.

--
Chang-Hyeon Song                            E-mail: song at ctc.com
Concurrent Technologies Corp.               Phone:  814-269-6515
Personal E-mail:             csong at ibm.net or song at PlanetAll.com
Homepage:   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5237/
"A distributed system is one in which I cannot get something done
because a machine I've never heard of is down."  --Leslie Lamport