ISO Order Logit/Probit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6408] ISO Order Logit/Probit
  • From: remove.this!camoes at mit.edu (Jose Fernando Camoes Mendonca Oliveira Silva)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:16:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi.

Does anybody know of a order logit or order probit program for
Mathematica? I have these in Stata, but can see no easy way to
link both programs and would like to avoid writing the MLE code
required if I am to do it from scratch.

If you have code/URL/ideas pls post them or e-mail me at
camoes at mit.edu (remove the "remove.this!" part on the e-mail
field in the header).

Tnkx in advance,

JC (0000 - 0033)

--
To err is human. To forgive is not my policy.

Jose F. Silva @ MIT,E56-345, Cambridge MA 02139, USA <camoes at mit.edu>
http://web.mit.edu/camoes/public/home.html (617)253-3198 Fax:258-7597