- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6499] Random numbers
- From: bernhard at euklid.giro.telecom.at (Bernhard Reisecker)
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:42:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: TELECOM Network Provider, Austria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody have information about the algorithm which is being used by
Mathematicas Random function?
I observed some difference to such standard random number generators like
ran1 and ran2 from `Numerical Recipes in C'.
Any help strongly appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Re: Mobius strip
Next by thread:
Re: Random numbers