Directing graphics output
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6347] Directing graphics output
- From: Mr D R Gautam <esujh at csv.warwick.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:19:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is possible to determine what area of the screen you can direct your
graphics output to using version 3 on the unix system.
If it is how do it?
Please send any replies to
d.r.gautam at csv.warwick.ac.uk
Prev by Date:
Re: Upvalues related to "Times"
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: NonlinearFit in the Mma on-line book
Next by thread: