- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7136] Copy-protection
- From: w.cyrmon at htlwrn.ac.at (werner cyrmon)
- Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 01:55:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
maybe Iam off topic, but I have to risc this.
I am a registered user of Mma 3.0 (high school version) and I have
installed it an my home PC. Some of the stuff I programmed there is
for my students. So I have to show this in school. For this I have
also a Notebook. BUT: Because of the new copy-protection I cant
install Mma on the Notebbok too (other Math-ID).
Only comment from Wolfram: buy a second license!!
What, if a sell my PC, buy a new and want install Mma on this PC
again? Buy Mma once again :-((
So, does anyone know a workaround for this (nonsens) copy-protection.
Is there a file where the PW is saved ....?
Thanks for any tip!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: MMA 3.0 The new is wearing off
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: