Re: Font for Notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7140] Re: [mg7127] Font for Notebooks
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:57:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Paul Ballard wrote: > > Hi. Sorry if this has been answered before. I was just wondering if > someone could tell me how to view the Mathematica notebooks in a larger > font in Mathematica 3.0 for the pc. Thanks. > -- > pballa at wsunix.wsu.edu I am assuming that you just want it bigger on the screen and not to actually print larger. Go under the view or format commands and check the Display toolbar. A magnification setting is there. I have mine set to 150%. Alternately, you can go into the options inspector and hunt around for the magnification setting.