  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7140] Re: [mg7127] Font for Notebooks
  • From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:57:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Paul Ballard wrote:

> Hi.  Sorry if this has been answered before.  I was just wondering if
> someone could tell me how to view the Mathematica notebooks in a larger
> font in Mathematica 3.0 for the pc.  Thanks.
> --
> pballa at wsunix.wsu.edu
I am assuming that you just want it bigger on the screen and not to
actually print larger.
Go under the view or format commands and check the Display toolbar.  A
magnification setting is there.  I have mine set to 150%.  Alternately,
you can go into the options inspector and hunt around for the
magnification setting.