- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7222] Re: question
- From: Wilson Figueroa <wfigueroa at GI.COM>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This will work:
a = 4
Hope that helps.
Dr. Tar Ortiz <jortiz at campus.tol.itesm.mx> wrote in article
<5kp5tr$1pa at smc.vnet.net>...
> We want to plot the function x=4 , but we can not do that. Do you know
> how to do it, help us please.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Palettes!! with MMA 3.0
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: