- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7289] Printing
- From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at bwr.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:19:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You may not believe this one but I'm absolutely sure its true. There is something in the tranditional output form of MMA-3 that physically jams my printer. I have an HP-5MP with postscript and a Win95 system. Certain equations cause the printer to jam in the middle of ejecting a page. It causes me extensive grief to get the printer functioning again. I can reliably repeat the physical jam at the same spot each time. I don't have the time to isolate the exact character or sequence of characters that cause the problem. Graphics and standard form work fine. I reported this to WRI during the beta testing, and got no respose. I wanted to wait a few months and see if anyone else has this problem. Gerry F.