Mathematica on IRC

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7339] Mathematica on IRC
  • From: boolah at xxxxx.xxx (boolah)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

There is now a #mathematica channel on IRC.  Stop by to get help with
Mathematica or just discuss math topics that interest you.  The
channel is still fairly new, so we are looking for channel ops.  If
you're interested in becoming an op, stop by and /msg Boolah.  We are
right now on the NewNet IRC network on the channel #mathematica.