Re: (...) Instabilities(?) in mma 30 under W95

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7035] Re: [mg6921] (...) Instabilities(?) in mma 30 under W95
  • From: "Gustavo A. Delfino" <gdelfino at>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

>Me too. I constantly experience problems in input
cells. I'm using a Mac.

>Mma 3.0 is very unstable compared to v.2. With mma 3.0, the crash can

>totaly corrupt notebooks currently open, even they are already saved.

>Solution: while working on important notebooks, make _backup copy_

>few minutes.

Hi, I have had problems with corrupt notebooks too. I have found a
great Macintosh utility called REV to help me work arround this
problem. For more information see:

MMM     MMM | Gustavo Delfino           | Universidad Metropolitana  |

 MMM   MMM  | University of Michigan    | Ingenieria Mecanica        |

 MM M M MM  | Mechanical Engineering    | Caracas, Venezuela         |

 MM  M  MM  | mailto:gdelfino at |=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

MMMM   MMMM |                |

|  This message was created and sent using the Cyberdog Mail System  |