backets for non-american keybords, 2.2.3
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7056] backets for non-american keybords, 2.2.3
- From: hoffmann at morgaine.biologie.uni-jena.de (Martin Hoffmann)
- Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 22:04:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem with Mathematica not recognizing the brackets of my
german keybord (Unix, OSF/1 on DEC).
There are two workarounds described in the FAQ-pages of the
www.wolfram.com site. But I think they only work for version 3.0. So,
there was no SystemFiles subdirectory in the main Mathematica
directory. Further I did not find a hint for "paletts" in any
documentation for version 2.2.3 - maybe this is a new feature of
version 3.0 ... .
If there is anybody out there having had the same problem (must have
occured somewhere) or knowing any remedy, dont hesitate and please
send me a mail.
Many thanks and by, best wishes
,,, Martin Hoffmann
(. .) Institut fuer Biochemie und Biophysik
Philosophenweg 12, D-07743 Jena, Germany
E-Mail: hoffmann at morgaine.biologie.uni-jena.de
Tel: +49/3641/631168 Fax: +49/3641/425039
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Help ! complex permutations
Previous by thread:
Re: Numerical Solving of a system of equations
Next by thread:
Re: How to return the position of a multidimensional list ..