cubic splines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9462] cubic splines
  • From: s2700114 at nickel.laurentian.ca
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 02:40:08 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have a question about cubic splines. Does the mathematica 3.0 function
Interpolate[] use them? I also find the function splinefit[] in the
package Numericalmath, Would somebody be able to tell me how this
function works and what exactly the out put from this function,when you
use it,means? Does anybody now of any sites that a have a good
collection of 3.0 notebooks other then wolfram? I am really interested
in mining or rock mechanics based notebooks.

Troy