The option AxesOrigin

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9513] The option AxesOrigin
  • From: "K. Nikolaj Berntsen" <knb at bkm.dtu.dk>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 23:04:41 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Group,

I often want to move the cross of axes i 2D-plots. When I do that the
cross is moved, but the axes may not be adjusted in their length, as
can be seen from the following simple example:

ListPlot[
    {{1,0},{2,1}},
    PlotStyle->PointSize[0.03],
    AxesOrigin->{.9,-.1}
];

I have tried to play around with other options, but to no avail. Can
anyone help me out here.

Many regards,
to the people bothering to use time on other peoples problems Nikolaj
--
-------------------------------------------------------------- | Ph.D.
stud.,

| K. Nikolaj
Berntsen

| Office: Department of Structural Engineering and Materials
| |         Technical University of
Denmark

|         Building 118, room
152