Programmer needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9699] Programmer needed
  • From: "David Palmer" <dpalmer at tanstaafl.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:43 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

First thanks to all who have helped me here in the news group.

It is my realization that most here have more experience than I do and I
need some help. Instead of posting multiple messages, that probably
exist in the help files, I will save the traffic.

We are looking for someone who has experience programming and using
Mathematica.

What we look to do is not difficult nor will it be more than 10 - 20
hours. The project entails automating the opening of notebooks, running
and printing them and then opening a different set. This is the basic
need.

For further details please contact me direct. --
David Palmer
TANSTAAFL Research & Trading LLC
dpalmer at tanstaafl.net