Re: Graphing Inequalities

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9841] Re: [mg9724] Graphing Inequalities
  • From: "Sherman.Reed" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:35:54 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mark,
I am not sure this is useful, but TWJ's graphic text shows a use of
FilledPlot that may help.

For example:

Needs["Graphics`FilledPlot`"]
FilledPlot[{x,x^2},x,0,10]

will shade the area on the graph
between x and x^2.

TWJ also has an excellent discussion, with examples, of  3D FilledPlots

Sherman C. Reed
sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net