Font/option problem?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9843] Font/option problem?
  • From: dragan at unixg.ubc.ca (Dragan Nicolae Gabriel)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:35:56 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to use Mathematica 3 on a W95 machine but it seems that  I
have problems with the fonts or the Keyboard I am using. Basically,
instead of '[' I get a '@', instead of ']' I get a 'B' and so on. I
cannot figure which option I have to change to get the normal
characters. I mention I am using a normal keyboard with english
settings (no exotic  regional settings).
Can anyone help me?
Thank you very much!