Re: 3.0 only copies half WMFs to the Clipboard?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9401] Re: [mg9372] 3.0 only copies half WMFs to the Clipboard?
  • From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 01:02:29 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

André de Jesus wrote:

> Hi
>
> In Mathematica 3.0, when I try to copy a picture to the clipboard as a
> Windows Metafile (*.WMF) only about half of it is copied to the
> Clipboard, not the entire image. What's happening?
>
> Regards,
> André de Jesus

Sorry, that is broken.  If you like the .WMF file format, you won't be
able to cut and paste via the clipboard.  You will need to save your
graph to a file either by

Display["completefilename",mygraph,"WMF"]

or by right clicking on the graphics image and selecting Save As... and
selecting the WMF format and specifying your filename in the dialog
box.

You can open your file in some non-buggy application of your choice and
then copy and paste via the clipboard to your hearts content.