Pasting equations into word etc

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8881] Pasting equations into word etc
  • From: Lord of Darkness <j.biddiscombe.yum.SPAM.yum. at rl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way of getting nice formatted equations
into word (from MMA 3.0). If I simply copy and paste equations, they
look OK at first, but if you double click them or otherwise alter them,
they go all pear shaped, and all the fonts become oversized and dodgy.

Also, just copying equations as text, (or other) usually results in
///rubbish//Box//more//rubbish//3*Exp[-x^2]//more rubbish

etc etc - there must be something wrong with this behaviour, you cant
just get the text out ....sigh...

John B

--
SPAM tastes yummy, but I've had too much lately.
Please note doctored reply-to address.