ReadList

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9005] ReadList
  • From: Rui Batista <rbatista at goldcompass.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello all.

I have two questions about the command ReadList:

  1. Currently, I am getting the following error:

ReadList::nffil:File not found during
ReadList[/data_well/Analysis_1.dat.dat, Number].

   * I don't understand this message, the data still seems to have been
     processed

  1. Is there a method of using ReadList to read the last 200 pieces of
     data from a 1000 piece data file?

I hope somebody can help me.

Thankyou for your time.

Rui J. Batista