Colored ListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8975] Colored ListPlot
  • From: ami at gladstone.uoregon.edu (Adam Hardin Price)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If it is possible I would like to ListPlot["list"], where list of points
in the plane, but with the following quality.
The points will be joined (easily done with PlotJoined-> True), and they
should have a color function assigned to them so that the color of each
joining line is determined in some way by the points on the ends (or point
on one end if it easier.)  Any suggestions would be appreciated, by me!
-Adam

-waiting to appreciate your suggestions.