- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8975] Colored ListPlot
- From: ami at gladstone.uoregon.edu (Adam Hardin Price)
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 03:35:23 -0400
- Organization: University of Oregon, Eugene
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If it is possible I would like to ListPlot["list"], where list of points
in the plane, but with the following quality.
The points will be joined (easily done with PlotJoined-> True), and they
should have a color function assigned to them so that the color of each
joining line is determined in some way by the points on the ends (or point
on one end if it easier.) Any suggestions would be appreciated, by me!
-waiting to appreciate your suggestions.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Showing Plot and ListPlots on the same graph
Previous by thread:
Re: Help! Integrate...
Next by thread:
Re: Colored ListPlot