Surface Plots (HELP!!!)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg9043] Surface Plots (HELP!!!)
  • From: Paul Daniel Jones <pdj2 at>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:42:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to graphically display a 3D probability distribution given
by a function
f(x,y,z) = probability, how can I do this?? It would be sufficient (even
preferable) to plot the surface eclosing 95% probability, how can I do

Paul Jones
Chemistry graduate student, The Pennsylvania State University
pdj2 at