RE: Q: 3D convex hull?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg8897] RE: [mg8891] Q: 3D convex hull?
  • From: Jean-Marie THOMAS <jmthomas at>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 22:56:50 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

As far as I know, there is no package for ConvexHull in more than two =
Have a look at
which gives C sources that you might use after defining a mathlink =
external function
If you are interested, I have another algorithm in c++, which works in =
any dimension, let me know.

Jean-Marie THOMAS
Conseil et Audit en Ing=E9nierie de Calcul
Strasbourg, France
phone 03 88 32 93 64
email jmthomas at