Re: mathematica question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9234] Re: mathematica question
- From: "Xah" <xah at best.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:49 -0400
- Organization: smtp.best.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 10:03 PM -0800 1997.10.20, Tom wrote: >... >I have a set of functions that take no inputs, they are called q1, >q2, q3 and so on. > >How can I get Mathematica to run the correct function given a list of >numbers as input. Hi Tom, The following will do (ToExpression at StringJoin["q",ToString at #,""]&)/@(Range at 5) Xah, xah at best.com http://www.best.com/~xah/Wallpaper_dir/c0_WallPaper.html "Java -- the modern version of backward language"