Re: UNIX to PC problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg9224] Re: UNIX to PC problems
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:00:37 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ray Simpkins wrote:
> I run Mathematica 3.0 on my PC and use Mathematica 3.0 on a unix station
> at school. Does anyone know why I can't read these files at school?
> Are the two compatible? Do I need special software? Any support
> would be appreciated. Thanks Ray
What is your definition of "can't read these files" above? How are
making the files available to the Unix machine? Is it by FTP? Did
you use ASCII transfer (as opposed to binary or I) like it says in the
manual and in the header of the notebook file?
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram
Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/
Prev by Date:
polygon area calculation ?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Divergence and Dirac Delta Function
Previous by thread:
UNIX to PC problems
Next by thread: